Top Image FAQ
Q: How do I turn on power with APS or make a payment?


Office: 128 West 32nd Street - Yuma, AZ 85364

Hours: 8:30 am-4:30 pm (M-F)

Phone: (928) 782-7151

Payments: P.O. Box 2906 - Phoenix, AZ 85062-2906

Q: What other cities or towns surround Yuma?

City of Somerton:

Town of Welton:

City of San Luis:

Q: What are Yuma County’s top employers?

U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation:

City of Yuma:

Yuma Regional Medical Center:

Yuma School District One:

Gowan Companies:


Yuma County:

Yuma Proving Ground:

Marine Corps Air Station Yuma:

Q: What schools are in Yuma?

Yuma School District 1

Office: 450 W. 6th Street​ - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 782-6581


Crane School District

Office: 4250 W. 16th Street - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 373-3400


Yuma Union High School District

Office: 3150 S. Avenue A - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 502-4600


Arizona Western College

Office: 2020 S. Avenue 8 E - Yuma, AZ 85365

Phone: (928) 317-6000


Norther Arizona University (Yuma)

Office: 2020 S. Avenue 8 E - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 317-6400


University of Phoenix

Office: 899 E. Plaza Circle - Yuma, AZ 85365

Phone: (928) 341-0233


Q: How do I contact emergency services in Yuma?

Yuma Police Department

Office: 1500 S. 1st Avenue - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 343-4700


Emergency Services: (off base) 911

Non-Emergency: 928-783- 4421

Yuma Fire Department

Office: Plaza Street - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 373-4850


Emergency Services: (off base) 911

Yuma County Sheriff's Department

Office: 160 S. 3rd Avenue - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 329-2020


Domestic Violence Help

24 Hour Hotline: (928) 782-0044

Toll Free 1-(877) 440-0550

Amberly's Place Victim Center & Shelter

Office: 1310 S. 3rd Avenue - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 373-0849


Yuma Regional Medical Center

Office: 2400 S. Avenue A - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 336-2000


Q: What are community resources in Yuma?

Arizona Department of Veterans Services

Office: 1450 E. 16th Street - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 726-2851


Yuma VA Clinic

Office: 3111 S. 4th Avenue - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 317-9973


Yuma Sun Newspaper

Office: 2055 S. Arizona Avenue - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 783-3333


Yuma Community Food Bank

Office: 2404 E. 24th St, Suite A - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 343-1243


Yuma Parks and Recreation

Office: One City Plaza - Yuma, AZ 85364

Phone: (928) 373-5200


Q: What is the difference between a leasing agent and a tenant rep?

A leasing agent has the listing on the property and represents the interests of the building owner. A tenant representative represents the interest of the tenant in a lease transaction.

Q: What does CRE mean?

The term "Commercial Real Estate" or CRE can be used to refer to any dealing with real property in a business context. It may involve leasing out office space, owning an apartment complex, or selling real property along with and as a part of the sale of a business.

Q: What is a 1031 Exchange?

A "1031 Exchange" refers to a method of deferring tax on the sale of an interest in real property allowed under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. In brief, it allows a seller to defer tax, on a gain that would otherwise be realized on a sale of property if the proceeds from the sale were reinvested in like-kind property. It's quite common for a "1031 Exchange" to be involved in some manner in a commercial real estate transaction. While we are very familiar with these transactions, we cannot offer legal advice.